The Vermont Midwives Association is proud to be screeningWhy not home?
A film about why people choose homebirth and ideas on how to foster and support the safety of homebirth with a cooperative and collaborative healthcare system.
We have 5 screenings happening in Northern/Central Vermont this June
- UVM Davis Auditorium in Burlington on June 5th at 6pm Free and Open to the Public
- Big Picture Theater in Waitsfield on June 7th at 6pm $7 tickets available online and at the door
- The Roxy in Burlington on June 13th at 7pm $12 tickets online (Roxy Tickets) and at the door
- The Catamount in St. Johnsbury on June 15th at 7pm Free and Open to the Public
- The Savoy in Montpelier on June 20th at 7pm $7 tickets available online (Savoy Tickets) and at the door